Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

DEER PARK ENGLISH BAPTIST CHAPEL, GREENHILL ROAD AND HARDING STREET, TENBY

Site Details



NPRN 11001

Map Reference SN10SW

Grid Reference SN1317100603

Unitary (Local) Authority Pembrokeshire

Old County Pembrokeshire

Community Tenby

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Deer Park Baptist Chapel was built in 1830, modified in 1845 and rebuilt in 1884. The present chapel, dated 1884, was designed by architect George Morgan of Carmarthen and built in the Gothic style with a gable-entry plan, a schoolroom in the basement and flanking turrets. Deer Park is now Grade 2 Listed as a well preserved example of Morgans work.

RCAHMW, October 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records