Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Tabernacle Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Mill Street And Powell Street, Aberystwyth;capel-y-groes

Loading Map
NPRN7157
Cyfeirnod MapSN58SE
Cyfeirnod GridSN5833281447
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Ceredigion
Hen SirCeredigion
CymunedAberystwyth
Math O SafleCAPEL
CyfnodÔl-Ganoloesol
Disgrifiad
Tabernacle Methodist Chapel was first built in 1785 and rebuilt in 1819 and 1832. The chapel was rebuilt for a third time in 1879, in the Classical style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Richard Owen of Liverpool. The chapel had a narrow-wall facade to Powell Street and a 3-storey elevation to Mill Street. The Tabernacle lay disused from November 2002 and was then destroyed by fire and the site cleared in July 2008. The war memorial (NPRN 32641) was moved prior to demolition and re-housed in the Ceredigion Museum.

RCAHMW, November 2009