Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

PONTYPRIDD MUSEUM, FORMERLY TABERNACLE WELSH BAPTIST CHAPEL, BERW ROAD; BRIDGE STREET

Manylion y Safle



NPRN 10151

Cyfeirnod Map ST09SE

Cyfeirnod Grid ST0738890444

Awdurdod Lleol Rhondda Cynon Taf 

Hen Sir Morgannwg

Cymuned Pontypridd

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle The former Tabernacle Baptist Chapel was built in 1861 to the design of architect E. Roberts, in the Sub-Classical style with a gable-entry plan and two storeys. This chapel was remodelled internally in a porch added in 1910. Tabernacle closed in 1983 and was later converted for use as a Historical and Cultural Centre and is now known as Pontypridd Museum. The building is Grade 2 Listed as a well-preserved town chapel.

RCAHMW, August 2010

Chofnodion Archifol