Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

EBENESER WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL;EBENEZER CHAPEL VESTRY; STOP AND CALL, GOODWICK HILL, GOODWICK

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11101

Cyfeirnod Map SM93NW

Cyfeirnod Grid SM9407438080

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Penfro

Hen Sir Penfro

Cymuned Fishguard and Goodwick

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Ebenezer Independent Chapel was built in 1828, restored in 1907 and again in 1928. The present chapel, dated 1828, is built in the Gothic style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, November 2010

The Vestry, a corrogated iron construction, was formerly used as a Roman Catholic church by Irish workmen constructing the GWR line at Treffgarne Gorge: dated to early 1900s
L. Moore, RCAHMW, 14th November 2012

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Adnoddau Ar-lein