Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

Some map tiles and images are currently unavailable. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

OUTBUILDING, TY WIAN, LLANFAIRYNGHORNWY

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 414626

Cyfeirnod Map SH39SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SH3290091510

Awdurdod Lleol Ynys Mon

Hen Sir Môn

Cymuned Cylch-y-garn

Math o Safle ADEILAD ALLAN

Dosbarth Cyffredinol AMAETHYDDIAETH A CHYNHALIAETH

Cyfnod 19eg Ganrif, Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Mid C19. Not marked on the Tithe Map of the parish of Llanfairynghornwy, 1841, although the map is poorly annotated, not all the buildings are shown and none of the agricultural buildings are recorded. Therefore it is possibly that the range was omitted from the plan. The farm was owned by Sir Richard Williams Bulkeley, who also owned the extensive neighbouring farm at Caerau. Ty Wian was itself a large farmstead of over 96 acres(38.9 hectares), the farmer Evan Thomas.

Chofnodion Archifol