Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CALFARIA, HIGH STREET, CLYDACH

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 10121

Map Reference SN60SE

Grid Reference SN68970124

Unitary (Local) Authority Swansea

Old County Glamorgan

Community Morriston

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Calfaria Baptist Chapel was built in 1868 in the Classical style with an entrance in the gable end, to the design of architect Henry Thomas of Briton Ferry. In 2002 Calfaria was still in use as a chapel.

RCAHMW, August 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records