Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

EBENEZER CHAPEL (ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST;PREVIOUSLY WELSH), HIGH STREET, WELSHPOOL)

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11482

Map Reference SJ20NW

Grid Reference SJ2214707633

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Montgomeryshire

Community Welshpool

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ebenezer Methodist Chapel was first built in 1818, rebuilt in 1866 and enlarged in 1875. The present chapel, dated 1866, was designed by architect, William Henry Spaull of Oswestry and built in the Gothic style.

RCAHMW, December 2010

Archive Records