Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

WEST END, NO.1

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 411532

Map Reference SH67NW

Grid Reference SH60367597

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Beaumaris

Type of Site TERRACED HOUSE

Broad Class DOMESTIC

Period 19th Century

Site Description Nos 1-6 The West End were built in 1869 (date on building) on the site of a former cluster of small dwellings owned mainly by the Baron Hill estate. It is a two-storey end-of-terrace property with a bay window , sash windows and a slate roof. It has painted brick work to the front and painted render to the side and rear.

The terrace is or their special architectural interest as forming a well-preserved mid-nineteenth century terrace of houses prominently sited on the main approach to the town and for its contribution to the historical integrity of The West End and Townsend.

Source:- Cadw listed buildings, NJR 25/08/2010

Archive Records