DescriptionThe present Trinity Presbyterian Chapel is built in the late twentieth-century style and was probably built during the 1960's. It is a simple concrete-slab faced structure with a rubble-stone entrance porch set in the gable. There is a central aisle leading from a table on the dias at the door end. The roof is boarded along the roof slopes. There are high level rectangular windows on the left hand wall and larger windows and a central French Window on the other. The building replaced the use of the old Mission Hall as built in the 1880's for the important contractors village for the first undersea railway tunnel - under the Severn.
RCAHMW August 2011