Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

EBENESER WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL (EBENEZER), ABERGELE RD. AND ALBERT RD., OLD COLWYN

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7590

Map Reference SH87NE

Grid Reference SH86567838

Unitary (Local) Authority Conwy

Old County Denbighshire

Community Old Colwyn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ebenezer Independent Chapel was built in 1815, rebuilt in 1848, 1860 and again in 1881. The present chapel, dated 1881, is built in the Classical style of the gable-entry type, by architect Richard Davies of Bangor and builder J.W. Vaughan of Colwyn.

RCAHMW, December 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records