Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ST NON'S CHURCH, LLANERCHAERON

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 105630

Map Reference SN46SE

Grid Reference SN47736035

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Ciliau Aeron

Type of Site CHURCH

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Medieval

Site Description 1798 parish church: possibly built by John Nash for William Lewis of Llanerchaeron, heavily remodelled internally by F.Fowler of Brecon. A single vessel built of rubble stone. 3 pointed windows to each side and a pointed doorway on the south side. 1878 painted tracery to the windows. A west end projecting tower with blank quatrefoils to either side of the end wall: a pointed west doorway, louvered bell-openings and a metal clad octagonal dome added in 1960.

CD/Ecclesiastical/SN46SE from Cadw.

CHN 14/05/04

Digital Images

Archive Records