Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ST ANDREW'S ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN CHAPEL, BUSH STREET, PEMBROKE DOCK

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11016

Map Reference SM90SE

Grid Reference SM9689503276

Unitary (Local) Authority Pembrokeshire

Old County Pembrokeshire

Community Pembroke Dock

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description St Andrews Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1838 to the design of architect D. Meyler of Fishguard. The chapel was rebuilt in 1866 by architect Kedgwin William Ladd of Pembroke Dock and contractor J. Tregenna. The chapel had a new stained glass window behind the pulpit in 1882 and a new organ in 1896. The present chapel, dated 1866, was built in the Lombardic/Italian/Gothic style with a gable-entry plan, two storeys, basement, flanking towers and large pane tall round-headed windows. St Andrew's is now Grade 2 Listed.

RCAHMW, October 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records

Associated Sites