Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ST DAVID'S PRIORY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, ST DAVID'S PLACE, SWANSEA

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 13563

Map Reference SS69SE

Grid Reference SS6564592793

Unitary (Local) Authority Swansea

Old County Glamorgan

Community Castle (Swansea)

Type of Site CHURCH

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description St David's was orginally built in 1847 to designs by Charles Hansom and extended in 1864 by Benjamin Bucknall. It was renovated in 1894 and 1907. It is Grade 2 listed.

Archive Records