Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PEN-Y-CAE CALVINISTIC METHODISTCHAPEL, PENMAENMAWR; OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 268001

Map Reference SH77NW

Grid Reference SH72357652

Unitary (Local) Authority Conwy

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Penmaenmawr

Type of Site CHAPEL, CHURCH

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Built in 1867 as a Calvinistic Methodist chapel, in the Classical style, short-wall entry type. Converted to a Roman Catholic church by 1901. New gallery added in 1906. Status (2003): disused

Digital Images

Archive Records