Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENNANT CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), PENNANT

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7257

Map Reference SN56SW

Grid Reference SN51286310

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Dyffryn Arth

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Pennant Methodist Chapel was built in 1760, then rebuilt in 1832 and 1883. The present chapel, dated 1883, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records