Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ITHON ROAD CHURCH;ITHON ROAD ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, LLANDRINDOD WELLS

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8272

Map Reference SO06SE

Grid Reference SO0565061099

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Radnorshire

Community Llandrindod Wells

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The first Ithon Road Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1870. The structure was rebuilt in 1905, in the Arts and Crafts style of the gable-entry type, with a tower, spire and Gothic interior, to the design of architect William Beddoe Rees of Cardiff. The plans are now held in Powys Record Office and the chapel is Grade 2 Listed.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records

Associated Sites