Cymraeg
Accessibility
Home
About
Search
Galleries
Map
Help
Contact / Order
Site Record
Search Results
Independent Chapel;Capel Zinc, Station Road, Trawsfynydd
Details
Images
Related Sites
Related Archives
NPRN
12067
Map Reference
SH73NW
Grid Reference
SH7123035940
Unitary (Local) Authority
Gwynedd
Old County
Merioneth
Community
Trawsfynydd
Type Of Site
CHAPEL
Period
Post Medieval
Loading Map
Description
Trawsfynydd Independent Chapel was built after 1889 and was known as the tin chapel, or "Capel zinc". This chapel was demolished c.1980.
RCAHMW, May 2011