Constructed in c. 1800, the building is constructed from roughly coursed limestone blocks and finished with a slate roof. Despite the Quakers having a strong attendance and growing congregation in Monmouthshire from the 1650's, this Meeting House was constructed during a period of decline, with the building seeing use as a Quaker Meeting House until 1836, when it is taken over by the Baptists. The building was then passed to a number of different groups, in 1853 the Meeting House had passed to a group called 'The Reformers', 1854 the County Court used it as offices, 1874 another religious group called the Independent Order of Good Templers rented it, in 1881 the Salvation Army took lease for a year and past this point in time the Meeting House was used as storage by a number of different people and companies. For the last 10 years the building has been unoccupied, but it does appear to have been re-roofed.