Slate mill marked on the 1891 OS map, and which remained roofed until at least the 1920 revision, but is shown as roofless on the 1958 OS. A 2-unit mill 24m E-W x 12.5m. Constructed of coursed mortared slate-stone, the walls standing up to 2m high. The W gable end is higher, up to 3m. Some surviving roof timbers have fallen inwards, including part of a sawn Queen-post truss; some clay ridge tiles are on ground. There are 8 doorways in the N wall and one in the E wall. Three blockeded openings are in the W wall. The wheelpit was against the W wall but has been infilled, although a wall carrying the former water launder (520426) is still visible. The mill is located at the bottom of an inclined plane (NPRN520394) and was served by a tramway.
Recorded as part of RCAHMW Uplands Initiative Project. W.B. Horton, H&H, 20/9/2011.