Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Pontypridd Museum, Formerly Tabernacle Welsh Baptist Chapel, Berw Road; Bridge Street

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapST09SE
Cyfeirnod GridST0738890444
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Rhondda Cynon Taff
Hen SirGlamorgan
Math O SafleCAPEL
The former Tabernacle Baptist Chapel was built in 1861 to the design of architect E. Roberts, in the Sub-Classical style with a gable-entry plan and two storeys. This chapel was remodelled internally in a porch added in 1910. Tabernacle closed in 1983 and was later converted for use as a Historical and Cultural Centre and is now known as Pontypridd Museum. The building is Grade 2 Listed as a well-preserved town chapel.

RCAHMW, August 2010