Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Barry Docks Board Office, Barry Docks

Loading Map
NPRN147
Cyfeirnod MapST16NW
Cyfeirnod GridST1221067670
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Abertawe
Hen SirMorgannwg
CymunedBarry
Math O SafleSWYDDFA AWDURDOD Y PORTHLADD
CyfnodÔl-Ganoloesol
Disgrifiad
The magnificent Wren-style dock offices, dating from 1898, are on the town side of Barry Docks (nprn 34234); a statue (nprn 32761) of the docks founder, David Davies, stands on the south side of the building, overlooking the docks. The magnificent three-storey and basement office building has symmetrical elevations and a central stone-faced clock tower. The main frontage has eleven bays with Portland stone facings to the ground floor and similar dressings above to the red-brick elevations; there is a hipped slate roof with brick chimney stacks.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 11 October 2011.