Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

The Rectory

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapSO13NW
Cyfeirnod GridSO1074035540
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Powys
Hen SirBrecknockshire
Math O Safle
Earlier C18 former rectory, recorded in 1717, altered in 1868. Marked on 1842 Tithe map as occupied by the Rev Charles Vaughan with 31 acres (12.6 hectares). The 1868 plans show the enlargement of the rear wing, previously the back-kitchen, the addition of a bay window to the former kitchen to the front right, to match one already existing on the left, the moving of the two inner ground floor windows and some interior remodelling. The interior then had drawing room to W, dining-room to E, library to centre front and stairs to rear, kitchen in the rear wing. The plans were by John Cullin of Talgarth, for the Rev Walpole Harris, and the cost was £239/10/1d (£239.50). The house ceased to be a rectory in 1952.

Source: Cadw Listing Database. ALH 20/11/2012