Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Lower Level Colliery, Stepaside

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapSN10NW
Cyfeirnod GridSN1330007650
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Sir Benfro
Hen SirSir Benfro
Math O SaflePWLL GLO
Formerly served by the Stepaside Section of the Saundersfoot Railway (nprn 43051), Lower Level Colliery is depicted on the first edition Ordnance Survey 25inch mapping of 1889 but on the second edition of 1907 it is marked as disused, having closed in 1900. According to OS mapping of 2013, the site has been cleared and landscaped, although some buildings may remain.
Sources include: The Saundersfoot Railway, M R C Price, Oakwood Press, 3rd edition 1978.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 10 June 2003.