Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Kilgetty Colliery, Stepaside

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapSN10NW
Cyfeirnod GridSN1380007800
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Sir Benfro
Hen SirSir Benfro
Math O SaflePWLL GLO
Kilgetty Colliery was an anthracite colliery dating from around 1843. It closed in 1873 but was re-developed and re-opened in 1935, with a weighbridge house (nprn 33588), ventilation drift and winding engine house. Another winding engine house (now converted) stood nearby. The colliery was served by the Stepaside Section of the Saundersfoot Railway (nprn 43051) and closed finally in 1939; in 2003 the site was noted as being largely built over.
Sources include: The Saundersfoot Railway, M R C Price, Oakwood Press, 3rd edition 1978; Collieries of Wales, RCAHMW.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 25 May 2011.