Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Black Lion Inn, Llanfaethlu

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapSH38NW
Cyfeirnod GridSH3197686432
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Ynys Môn
Hen SirAnglesey
An inn which is part of a late 18th or early 19th century linear range, the inn being at the left (North) end. It has later alterations and additions. The 1841 census returns for the parish lists Elinor Jones as the publican, with her husband William recorded as being a joiner; also listed are Owen Lewis, shoemaker, and his family, and William Thomas, also a shoesmith.

The Public House is a long, 3 window, range perhaps originating as a 2-unit house and cottage. There is a doorway in a porch between the two left hand windows, with two further closely spaced windows in the right hand bay. The windows are 20th century casements, probably replacing earlier sashes, with shaped, eared and shouldered architraves. The first floor windows are set directly under the eaves.
(Source; Cadw listing database) S FIelding RCAHMW 20/09/2005