Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Nantgarw Pottery, Taff's Well

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapST18NW
Cyfeirnod GridST1204085480
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Rhondda Cynon Taff
Hen SirGlamorgan
CymunedTaffs Well
1. Remains of red-brick buildings and kilns lie on the east bank of the former Glamorganshire Canal (nprn 34425). The pottery was established in 1813, closing the following year and re-opening in 1817.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 24 April 1998.
2. On the bank of the Glamorganshire Canal, Billingsley's pottery of 1816 where the finest soft paste porcelain was manufactured for a few years. Later operated by generations of Pardoes making clay pipes and earthenware pottery. Three kilns, one newly constructed by a trust who are now custodians of site. Canalside warehouses opposite converted to dwellings.
(A Guide to the Industrial Archaeology of South East Wales, AIA, 2003)
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 21 September 2005.