Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Kinnerton Hall And Barns

Loading Map
NPRN415091
Cyfeirnod MapSJ36SW
Cyfeirnod GridSJ3270061020
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Sir y Fflint
Hen SirSir y Fflint
CymunedHigher Kinnerton
Math O SafleANNEDD
Cyfnod18fed Ganrif
Disgrifiad
Completed in 1740 for the Paynter family, (when it was known as Paynter Hall). Acquired by the Topham family in the early 19th century when it formed part of their Kinnerton Lodge estate together with Compton Hall Farmhouse. Later in the 19th century aquired by the Collinge family and farmed by the cannon family as tennant farmers. Refurbished under Jame Collinge in 1887.

Source: Cadw Listed Buildings. ALH 21/10/2011