Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Buarth, Fron

Loading Map
Cyfeirnod MapSH55NW
Cyfeirnod GridSH5020055280
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Gwynedd
Hen SirSir Gaernarfon
Math O SafleANNEDD
Shown on the 1840 Tithe Map, the cottage is likely to have been built in the early C19 as a smallholder's cottage (an adjoining building shown on the map is now gone) but its occupants probably supplemented their income from subsistence farming by working in the nearby Braich Slate Quarry, which opened in 1830. It is possible that the right-hand room may formerly have been an attached cowhouse (the stack serving it is more slender than the others) and was not originally part of the domestic accommodation.

Source: Cadw Listed Buildings. ALH 14/02/2013