Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Ffynnonau Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Plas Harri

Loading Map
NPRN7686
Cyfeirnod MapSH97SE
Cyfeirnod GridSH9659770421
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Conwy
Hen SirSir Ddinbych
CymunedLlannefydd
Math O SafleCAPEL
CyfnodÔl-Ganoloesol
Disgrifiad
Ffynnonau Methodist Chapel was built in 1795, then rebuilt in 1826 and again in 1861. The present chapel, dated 1861, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style with a gable-entry plan, but may originally have been of the long-wall entry type. The chapel is constructed of local rubble stone with roughly squared quoins, finely tooled limestone dressings and a slate roof with plain bargeboards. It has a symmetriacl facade with arched outer entrances, and similarly arched, tall, paired windows with projecting sills. The doorways have twentieth century boarded doors with segmental fanlights, and the windows are 24-pane sashes. There is a central sandstone plaque between the windows, recording the dates of foundation and rebuilding and the rear elevation has a further three windows of similar style. To the right is a two-storey chapel house of similar construction built in 1861 and to the front is a rubble-walled, cobbled, forecourt with Art Nouveau style railings and gate.


RCAHMW, December 2009