Nid oes gennych resi chwilio datblygedig. Ychwanegwch un trwy glicio ar y botwm '+ Ychwanegu Rhes'

Cwmafan Methodist Chapel, Depot Road/salem Road, Cwmafon

Loading Map
NPRN9514
Cyfeirnod MapSS79SE
Cyfeirnod GridSS7835092260
Awdurdod Unedol (Lleol)Castell-nedd Port Talbot
Hen SirGlamorgan
CymunedCwmavon
Math O SafleCAPEL
CyfnodÔl-Ganoloesol
Disgrifiad
In 1847 the Methodists were given a plot of land at the end of the main Engineering depot in Cwmavon, and after 2 years the first chapel was built. In 1972 this was demolished and the current chapel built in a 20th century vernacular style of brown brick, partially pebbledashed. A closing service was conducted on the 10th October 2010 and the chapel has subsequently been converted for holiday rental accommodation.

RCAHMW, March 2014