Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

ST ANDREW'S ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN CHAPEL, BUSH STREET, PEMBROKE DOCK

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11016

Cyfeirnod Map SM90SE

Cyfeirnod Grid SM9689503276

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Penfro

Hen Sir Penfro

Cymuned Pembroke Dock

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle St Andrews Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1838 to the design of architect D. Meyler of Fishguard. The chapel was rebuilt in 1866 by architect Kedgwin William Ladd of Pembroke Dock and contractor J. Tregenna. The chapel had a new stained glass window behind the pulpit in 1882 and a new organ in 1896. The present chapel, dated 1866, was built in the Lombardic/Italian/Gothic style with a gable-entry plan, two storeys, basement, flanking towers and large pane tall round-headed windows. St Andrew's is now Grade 2 Listed.

RCAHMW, October 2010

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig