Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

TABERNACLE ENGLISH CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, BARN STREET AND CITY ROAD, HAVERFORDWEST

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11036

Cyfeirnod Map SM91NE

Cyfeirnod Grid SM9509715744

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Penfro

Hen Sir Penfro

Cymuned Haverfordwest

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Tabernacle was built as a Methodist Chapel in 1774 and re-opened as a Congregational chapel in 1790. The chapel was extensively repaired in 1851 and then the rebuilt/restored in 1874, by architects Lawrence & Goodman of Newport. The present chapel, dated 1874, is built in the Classical style with a short-wall entry plan and elaborate detailing in the interior. Tabernacle is now Grade 2* Listed as one of the outstanding chapels of the region.

RCAHMW, October 2010

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig