Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

PEN-RHIW UNITARIAN CHAPEL, WELSH FOLK MUSEUM, CASTLE HILL, ST FAGANS

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11776

Cyfeirnod Map ST17NW

Cyfeirnod Grid ST1177

Awdurdod Lleol Caerdydd

Hen Sir Morgannwg

Cymuned St Fagans

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Pen-Rhiw Unitarian Chapel was built in [or converted] in 1777 and moved to the Welsh Folk Museum in 1956. This chapel is built in the Simple Gothic style with two storeys, a long-wall entry plan and a gallery on three sides. The chapel has whitewashed stone rubble walls with a slate gabled roof. Pen-Rhiw is Grade 2 Listed as one of the earliest exhibits of the now National Museum of Wales.

RCAHMW, May 2011

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig