Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

UNITED FREE METHODIST CHAPEL, GUILDFORD CRESCENT

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11794

Cyfeirnod Map ST17NE

Cyfeirnod Grid ST1879176366

Awdurdod Lleol Caerdydd

Hen Sir Morgannwg

Cymuned Adamsdown

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle This Masonic Temple (formerly United Free Methodist Chapel) was built in 1864. It was designed by architects Hartland & Son of cardiff and is built in the Classical style of the gable entry type, with a Bath stone 3 bay facade and triple arch window. The Chapel was purchased by the Freemasons in 1893 and converted into a Masonic Temple in 1895. The buiding contains 3 temples, the modern Small Temple, the new Edgar Rutter Temple and the main Duke of Connaught Temple in the body of the old chapel. This building is now Grade 2 Listed.

RCAHMW, May 2011

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol