Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

PENGEFNFFORDD CHAPEL, ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST;MORIAH, PENGEFNFFORDD

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6162

Cyfeirnod Map SO13SE

Cyfeirnod Grid SO17183015

Awdurdod Lleol Powys 

Hen Sir Brycheiniog

Cymuned Talgarth

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Pengefnffordd Chapel was built in 1835 and rebuilt in 1860 in the Vernacular style with a long wall entry plan. The outside is grey-rendered with two rectangular sash windows down the sides of the chapel and a doorway to the south on the east side. The southern third of the building, possibly from 1860, has a Sunday School room over a store with a ground-floor door in the south gable. The 1851 Religious Census recorded that 90 seats were free and 5 paid for. The 1905 Royal Commission survey of Religious Buildings in Wales recorded that there were 100 seats in the chapel and the building was worth £300.

RCAHMW, June 2009.

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol