Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

EBENEZER WELSH WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL, JOHN STREET, CARMARTHEN, WESLEY HOUSE-

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6248

Cyfeirnod Map SN42SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SN4118520256

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Gaerfyrddin

Hen Sir Caerfyrddin

Cymuned Carmarthen

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Ebenezer Methodist Chapel was built in 1824 and altered/rebuilt in 1856, before closing in about 1920. The chapel was Simple Round-Headed in style and of the gable entry type. In 1995 the building was demolished to make way for a Job Centre. The burial ground remains to the north, with iron railings by Isaac Williams & Son and some interesting tombs.

RCAHMW, June 2009.

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol