Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

WILLIAMS PANTYCELYN MEMORIAL CHAPEL, ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST, LLANDOVERY

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6369

Cyfeirnod Map SN73SE

Cyfeirnod Grid SN7690134389

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Gaerfyrddin

Hen Sir Caerfyrddin

Cymuned Llandovery

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle The William Williams Pantycelyn Memorial Chapel was built 1886 by architect J. H. Phillips of Cardiff, and was the first place of Welsh Calvinistic worship where works of art, such as the stained glass windows and carved Caen-stone pulpit, were admitted. The Chapel was built in the Gothic and Romanesque style of the gable entry type and has prominent flanking towers.

RCAHMW, June 2009.

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol