Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

ESGAIR-NANT WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, ESGAIRNANT;ESGAIRNANT

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6659

Cyfeirnod Map SN63SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SN64393214

Awdurdod Lleol Sir Gaerfyrddin

Hen Sir Caerfyrddin

Cymuned Talley

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle The first Esgair-Nant Methodist Chapel was built in 1806 and rebuilt/enlarged in 1828. In 1899 the chapel was refurbished under the supervision of carpnter John Williams of Llanfynydd and architect David Jenkins of Llandeilo. The present chapel, dated 1828, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style with a long-wall entrance. The building is now Grade 2 listed.

RCAHMW, August 2009

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol