Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

BRYN-CRUG CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;BETHLEHEM), BRYNCRUG

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8616

Cyfeirnod Map SH60SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SH61010333

Awdurdod Lleol Gwynedd 

Hen Sir Meirionnydd

Cymuned Bryn-crug

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Bryn-Crug Methodist Chapel was first built in 1800 and enlarged in 1841 to the design of Reverend Richard Humphreys of Dyffryn. The chapel was rebuilt in 1883 and modified in 1908. The present chapel, dated 1883, is built in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, February 2010

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol