Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

LEESWOOD HALL

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 35974

Cyfeirnod Map SJ26SE

Cyfeirnod Grid SJ25256137

Awdurdod Lleol Sir y Fflint 

Hen Sir Fflint

Cymuned Mold

Math o Safle PLASTY GWLEDIG

Dosbarth Cyffredinol DOMESTIG

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Leeswood Hall was built 1724, it is stone, 2 storey with Corinthian pilasters. Interior; panelled door and marble mantels. Built by Sir George Wynne 18th century sundial on Ionic column. The original house, of three storeys with flanking pavilions/ranges, reduced to current condition c.1800.

associated with:
Park/gardens (Nprn86591)
Stable court (Nprn37378)
Outbuilding (Nprn37380).

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig